MrVonAwesometon’s Four in February Status: Beginning of Week 1 [UPDATE][UPDATE AGAIN]
Here is the current status on my Four in February games, which is my desperate attempt to avoid doing anything productive for 28 days.
Shadow of the Colossus-PS2
Progress: Fourth colossus defeated, 12 to go
Final Fantasy XII-PS2
Progress: 2 hours in, getting the Sunstone to evolve my Weepinbell.
Dragon Age Origins-PS3 Progress: Circle Tower, Arl of Redcliffe quest Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword-Wii Progress: Before the 4th dungeon, trying to get the sacred water
I was initially going to include Final Fantasy XIII instead of XII, but I found out that I am only 3 chapters from the end of the game and wanted to choose a game I had made less progress in. I may swap XIII back in if time becomes an issue.
I took off Dragon Age Origins because
1. It would be impossible for me to balance 2 30-50 hour RPGs as well as homework.
2. The part where you are in the Fade is annoying and I don’t want to use walkthroughs or waste 5 primo Colossus killing hours finding my way through.
3. The game I am adding is amazing, much shorter, and stars a Sarah Palin hairwitch.
So, I give you my replacement FiF game…..
Progress: Just beat Chapter IV.
Progress has been made in 2 of the other games, but I will wait until next Saturday to report my position in all 4 titles.
Ok, lets try this again.
I removed Skyward Sword from the list because
1. I only have one Wiimote
2. That Wiimote stopped working
3. I have no Wiimote with which to play the game
So, begrudgingly, I am replacing it with…
Paper Mario Sticker Star-3DS
Progress: Stage 3-11, Holey Thicket
Ok, lets see if I can get to the end of week 1 without losing another game. Final week 1 progress report tomorrow!