Hey, MrVonAwesometon here, and due to thedude’s internet free spree, I am obligated to post things as to not starve the faithful reader(s) of content. What is this content you are almost surely not asking? Well, this content is a pathetically long list of games I have to beat!
The rules are:
1. I have to beat the games by graduation, so roughly 10 months.
2. I have to follow the list unless I get stuck for an unreasonably long amount of time in one game/other extenuating circumstances.
3. The only breaks I can take from games on the list are for new games, no replaying old ones or multiplayer other than sick co-op game nights with thedude.
So, without further adieu, the list.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Shivering Isles (Xbox 360) Temporary skip
3. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
4. Ico (PS2)
5. New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U
6. Metal Gear Solid 3 (Original Version/Playstation 2)
7. Super Mario Galaxy
8. Grabbed by the Ghoulies
9. Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
10. Okami (Wii)
11. Lego City Undercover
12. Luigi’s Mansion
13. Heavy Rain
14. Metal Gear Solid (Playstation 1)
15. Brutal Legend (Xbox 360)
16. Super Mario Galaxy 2
17. Gears of War (Xbox 360)
18. Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
19. Kirby’s Epic Yarn
20. Space Channel 5 Special Edition (Playstation 2)
21. Trine 2 (Wii U)
22. Dead Island (Xbox 360)
23. Zone of the Enders (Playstation 2)
24. Metroid Other M (I know, right?)
25. Star Fox Assault
26. Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
27. Final Fantasy XII
28. Max Payne (Xbox)
30. Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)
31. Metal Gear Solid 2 (Playstation 2)
32. LittleBigPlanet (Playstation 3)
33. Mighty Switch Force (Wii U)
34. Dragon Age Origins (Playstation 3)
35. Super Metroid (Wii U Virtual Console)
36. Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
37. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Playstation 2)
38. Jade Empire
39. Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
40. Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
41. Final Fantasy VI (Playstation)
42. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
And here begins the uninhabitable wasteland known as “JRPGs that are too god damn long (Persona 4)/ I really, really want to postpone playing (Xenosaga)”.
44. Final Fantasy VIII
45. Persona 4 (Playstation 2)
46. Final Fantasy V (Playstation)
Some of these (such as New Super Mario Bros U and Kirby’s Epic Yarn) may or may not be completed out of order due to co-op nights There are some more likely candidates for co-op like Rayman Origins and Donkey Kong Country Returns that were completely omitted due to the likelihood of them being part of co-op nights. If they are added back in then they will likely be inserted into a mundane, JRPG filled leg of the journey or used as a break game if I get stuck in a game or just plain bored of it.
Anyway, I will post semi-regular updates on this crusade that I am about to embark on. Back to killing that stupid Skrillex lookalike in Deus Ex and yelling a bunch!
UPDATE: My copy of Deus Ex broke, so I am removing it from the list unless I can secure a replacement. In it’s place I will be playing Sonic Generations for the Sega Mega Box. In addition, I am skipping Shivering Isles for reasons involving me making my character a vampire for some reason and not being able to complete any quests because vampires suck. I don’t even like vampires, why did I do that?!
Anyway, I skipped ahead to Skyward Sword and have been making considerable progress. More updates later on.