I just now found what I wrote down back in January 2009 about how I wanted to end War in Blankland Special Edition, which can be read at http://wibl.smackjeeves.com , before I even finished Part 7:
War in Blankland 7 & 8
1. Mario & Link & Silver fight Dark Soul and then Mr. Hammer Bro is turned
Shadowheart and pw3ns everyone until Mario uses Rage Power to kill him
and Samus shoots Dark Sould with a beam.
3. Zelda, Marth & a few others fight invading enemies and a romantic tension
looms over the entire part.
2. Aidow and his small team infiltrates a hidden factory created by the
strange Dr. Baron Wolfensein & his minions Goombario/Goombella.
3. The Battle outside of the Rebel’s main base rages on until Shadowhearts
invade(right after Dark Soul is “killed” by Samus) and take over much
of the two armies.
4. Sephiroth and three of his minions appear, ready to anhilate King Tennko
of the Hero Rebellion. Most of the gueststars die attempting to hold him off
in a huge chase across the base.
5. TDB, Reseca, Samus, and Amatatomba arrive at the base with the three
heroes with them to heal. Link refuses medication and instead meets with
Zelda (finally), but they’re interuppted by Dizzy when she comes to tell them
about the Sephy chase.
6. Dark Yoshi, Tennko, and General Fordo (And 3 GFSs)
escape from the rest of the group helping Tennko get away, but once they
reach a dead end, Fordo alone has to duel Sephy in a swordfight.
7. Luigi and Colette battle the giant dragon and ride it into Baron’s Fortress,
where they meet up with the Water Dragon and the two dragons duke it out,
while Aidow and the rest still pursue Baron via Captain Rex’s Ship. Colette
transforms and gets Luigi to safety- until they’re captured by some of the
pirates not on Rex’s ship.
8. Bowser meets with Baron, General Toed, and Lord Knuux of the Echidna Tribe.
The Echidnas accept Toed as their army’s leader, but they refuse to join any
side yet. Once that group leaves, Bowser and Baron discuss the tribe’s
desruction until Luigi and Colette are sent up to have some witty banter
towards the two leaders. (Many Raps Comics Refrences are made)
9. Sephy kills Fordo after Dark Yoshi “misfires” an egg and it hits Fordo.
Dark is knocked out and Tennko is captured.
10. Aidow and men are suddenly in a prison cell and talk about how
Rex was indeed Baron Wolfenstein in disguise. Luigi and Colette
enter outside the cell, and all of them are sentenced to die at
the hands of Baron’s “inventions”.
11. Link shortly battles Sephy before being bounced against the
wall. An airship leaves the naval battle above the base and prepares
to catch Sephy and Tennko.
12. All of Baron’s inventions attack in the arena, but Tiptup, the good
pirate, sacrifices himself and frees them. They escape via the Dragon.
13. On the ground near the base, the dragon is killed and drops to the
ground. Sephy exits and battles the entire group, plus Mario, TDB,
Reseca, Amata, and the Great Generals. He escapes at the last
second before being beaten, and the Bosses’ Guild Navy leaves.
14. Bosses’ Guild Meeting; Bowser and Peach
are married, and then Bowser reveals the plans to the final
1. Mario and Luigi finally meet again and Wamario tells them about the final
2. A huge army and navy march towards the Boss Base with no resistance,
and show up to find no resistance. Mario and 10 others enter the Castle and
3. Bosses’ Guild Meeting; Mirsius is absent and has a represenative; Mr. Pickles.
After much arguing, Sephiroth is appointed Chairman and Bowser is sentenced
to be excecuted for being a horrible leader.
Chaos Erupts, and Dizzy turns into Shadowheart form after Mario
unleashes a Rage Blast that kills Shao Kahn.
4. The Echidnas are resting in one area when General Toed comes and takes
their army towards the base. Lord Knuux has to agree, but is Extremely reluctant to do so.
5. Toed’s army marches and when the base is clearly visible, it shows that
millions of other troops also marched there. A giant battle occurs. Upon
Storming the castle after Mario and that group, Salome & Aidow find out about Pickles being “the traitor” and Aidow fights him.
6. Luigi takes on Sephy in the room, While Mario, Dark, and a few others
pursue Bowser and rescue Tennko. Once the King is recued, Peach
appears and battles Mario for a bit, but mostly taunts him to the point of
collapse. Mario erupts fury onto Peach, but she disappears and
Bowser gives up, but then punches Mario and Dark Yoshi jumps onto a
platform where the two are now fighting. Once Bowser is knocked off onto
the ground and Dark Yoshi attacks Mario. Mario is on the brink of collapse
when Dark Yoshi fuses with Mario to form Rage Mario (Super Fire Mario),
who battles Bowser and his minions, the Echidnas, Dark Soul, and Peach.
7. General Toed and many Echidnas Battle Clide, 50 Dolla, Zelda,
and MattC13. The two battles around the castle merge soon, and the
Shadowheart becomes so powerful that May’s calming techniques don’t
work and it attacks Rage Mario.
8. Aidow knows the end is near and reveals himself to be Lord Mirsius. The
Bosses’ Guild is taken over to be under his control, and they attack the
Shadowheart invaders. Mr. Pickles betrays again to the Shadowhearts so
that they can wipe the Bosses’ Guild Elite out.
9. Luigi and Sephy duke it out for about 3 minutes straight until they are
pushed out of the window and have to dodge Mario until they hit the
platform that Mario used to be on and continue battling as the platform
hits the ground.
10. The Shadowhearts attack the Bosses’ Guild with severe casulties on
both sides. The battle soon is engulfed with the main one and Sephy & Toed
& Aidow battle until Mirsius/Aidow feels remorse and battles the other two.
11. In the end, two huge blasts collide from the two ultrabeings and
it hits the ground, killing* Sephy, Aidow and Toed. the Echidnas rebel
and take out most of the enemies with the help of the rebels, and
Mario and Dizzy return to normal.
*Sephiroth does not die and is seen at the end of the credits in a cave,
surrounded by dozens of Shadowhearts.
NEEDED: Dawn/Hikari appearence. Ayame importance in the main plot.
More gueststar importance in main plot. Old Guy vs. Clide Yoshi.
More scenes of MattC13’s pilot skills. More Character Development
of the Main 5. Sprites of Raps. Love Triangle between Marth, Zelda, and Link.
Then I started making ideas for the music, as all of these would be movies just like 7. I did do the credits music; it can be found here:
Title Sequence Music: 01_Shoujo Meiro
CREDITS MUSIC: Audiotrack2 until finish, TP Credits until 1:05 (fade out)
(Fade in) SSB Credits from 1:08 to 1:33 (fade out)
(fade in) Banjo Tooie Credits from 0:06 to 1:19-1:20 (fade out)
(fade in) Open your heart from 2:00 to 2:55-3:05 (fade out slowly)
Imp. Rage 0:18-0:42 (fade out)
Climax battle w/ Darkshi, Sephy, and Fordo Music: Rainbow Road 64 Remix
from 0:57 to 2:10.
Music of Zelda/Link reunited: Zelda’s Lullaby (softly in background)
Aidow’s theme: Black Knight Lives
Rage Mario’s Theme: The Ghost Ship
Dr. Wolfenstein’s theme: Mingy Jongo Battle
Pirates’ Theme: 26-Mother- Roving Tank
Pirates’ Theme after betrayal:
Ayame’s Theme: 04_Equal Romance
Dark Yoshi’s Theme: 17_Magicant (8-bit one) and Dark Energy Controller (after evilness)
May’s Theme: Cats at Play
Luigi’s Theme: Battle of Fire
Salome’s Theme: 09
Fordo’s Chase Theme: Time of Action
Sephy’s creepy Theme: Maximum Energy
Theme of the Shadowhearts: Room of the God Machine
Bosses’ Guild Factory Music: Hailfire Peak Fire Side
Epilouge of 7 and Final Battle music: The Final Battle of OoT
Battle in Base Music: 10-Machine Wars